Metro Nashville P25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraiginTN

Premium Subscriber
Long time lurker, first time posting! Anyone know what is up with Nashville's P25 system? I was scanning just fine on Thurs. morning, get in the car after work, not a peep on the 436. Can pick up Goodlettsville and Mt. Juliet just fine, even pick up the voice channels on custom search, but nothing when I scan the system. I'm assuming they've changed the control channel, but I've put in (so far) 19 channels into the Davidson County Simulcast with no luck. Help!

Craig

dalepczyk

I have same problem in lavergne. Very weak control channel on Nashville tower. Here MT Juliet and even Goodlettsville tower fine.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
The Metro Simulcast is designed for primary coverage of the greater metro area. Its actually hit or miss from 18 miles out or further on scanners. MJ site is mainly for the MJ area, same for the G'ville sites.... Also note, those are stand alone repeaters, not part of the simulcast. And again,.. keep watching for changes over the next year or so. On my day off I will also be adding the missing freqs pointed out on another thread.. We will see if this helps you guys out.

Status
Not open for further replies.