HUGE Dollywood Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Someone posted a HUMONGOUS update to the Dollywood LTR system in Sevier County. It's awesome!

Mike

Randolph1108

Do we know how accurate this is? I am making several trips to Dollywood this year (actually the first being opening day next week) and was looking to listen in. Was going to start programming up.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Very accurate. As in done by person that was there and monitored recently. :) Not moi, have not been to Sevier County in a good while... My last trip to TN was a tad further south. I may have a short hop that way this summer, if I can convince the others I am riding with that Dollywood is worth the cashflow...

Randolph1108

Good deal. I will be going that way next week and was looking to again program my handheld. I did so last year and found several groups. I will most likely be making several trips to that area this year. Thanks!

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Good deal. I will be going that way next week and was looking to again program my handheld. I did so last year and found several groups. I will most likely be making several trips to that area this year. Thanks!

If you do end up that way with radio in hand please help keep the database accurate by verifying existing info and submitting any changes you may find.
Thanks!
Marshall KE4ZNR

n4yek

Must be something is incorrect or we are missing a repeater.
The Finance Talkgroups show a home channel of 2, there is no #2 repeater

DonnieDog

Database Admin Deluxe
Database Admin
I just made the minor corrections. Been offline a few days. Thanks to the anonymous submitter for all of the new info. Keep it up guys!!

Randolph1108

Dollywood

Great update! Everything is as posted. I just returned from a trip there. I discovered one other talkgroup that was not identified. It is 5-58. I heard traffic on it numerous times but it was like it was a type of "work" channel not specifically assigned to an attraction. I do not know what the channel assignment is....other than that everything was fine!!

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.