Gunmen Open Fire on Dallas Police Outside Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles

I tried posting to the DFWScan group since I didn't see any comments all day and my message still hasn't gone through. Strange.

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
I would think the the DPD radios were going crazy during this. Any Dallas area listeners catch the incident?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I would think the the DPD radios were going crazy during this. Any Dallas area listeners catch the incident?
I caught much of it, was up until after 2am listening, before finally couldn't stay awake longer. DPD channels, as well as DPS & Dallas County SO, were extremely busy. Both Dallas Air One and DPS 101 were both over the scene for long periods. The media channels were also busy, as stations jockeyed to see who could beat someone else on part of the story.

speard

Premium Subscriber
Seems like the beginning of the incident is missing from the archives, anyone have an MP3 or wav of it?

Russell

Texas DB Admin
Database Admin
The first call was a female calling for help. You could barely understand her. Then came a plethora of MDC1200 which made listening nearly impossible. It does appear to be missing ... Where is 12:10 thru 12:54; unfortunately this feed bounces back and forth between Ch 1 and 2,

Russell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.