Harris County Sheriff's Office - What district am I in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
I don't know how accurate these are any more because I have had them for several years now, but maybe they will help. The first one is the SO Districts and the second one is the Constables Districts.

Attachments

• HCSO Patrol Divisions.jpg
    HCSO Patrol Divisions.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 6,541
  • Harris County Constables Districts.jpg
    Harris County Constables Districts.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 9,419

Tim-in-TX

Premium Subscriber
Individual Districts for 1-4...Like I said earlier, I have had these for a long time, so I don't know why I don't have District 5...sorry.

Attachments

• HCSP Dist 1.jpg
    HCSP Dist 1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,088
  • HCSP Dist 2.jpg
    HCSP Dist 2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 2,240
  • HCSP Dist 3.jpg
    HCSP Dist 3.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,823
  • HCSP Dist 4.jpg
    HCSP Dist 4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,736

jmontes77029

You are in District 2 for HCSO. A very small part of Humble may be in HCSO District 3. For constables you are PCT 3 and PCT 4. Mainly PCT 4 though.

rustinn

Has anyone had luck listening to HCSO dispatch channels on the Homepatrol 2? I keep messing with the range and it's just not picking up all the sites.

jmontes77029

Not sure exactly how HP works on site selection but the sites I use are Harris County Northeast Simulcast and Harris County Simulcast. Just make sure you are on the P25 side of the wide network and not analog. HCSO is phase 1 and no longer on the analog side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndrewGS

Has anyone had luck listening to HCSO dispatch channels on the Homepatrol 2? I keep messing with the range and it's just not picking up all the sites.

You really just want it to hear the one site most local to you. For me, HCSO and HCCO are local on the Humble site. Where are you located?

rustinn

You really just want it to hear the one site most local to you. For me, HCSO and HCCO are local on the Humble site. Where are you located?

Sorry for the late response. I'm near I-10 and Highway 6. I'm really just trying to listen to the west dispatch channel.

I've managed to tweak the homepatrol 2's location settings to monitor Clodine, Fort Bend Simulcast, and Harris County Northwest sites, still haven't heard a peep from HCSO.

Status
Not open for further replies.