Hex codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejw005

Is there anyone that is familiar with the system in Orange County Texas? I am trying to find the new hex code for West Orange volunteer fire department and the new hex code for little Cypress fire department known as Orange County ESD number three??

troymail

Silent Key
Is there anyone that is familiar with the system in Orange County Texas? I am trying to find the new hex code for West Orange volunteer fire department and the new hex code for little Cypress fire department known as Orange County ESD number three??

Hex code? Probably need to be more specific -- hex code for what?

ejw005

Codes

Each Channel runs off a hex code to program a Motorola radio and a DEC code to program a scanner and with these two fire departments I don't have them on the updated list

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Also if you know the DEC you can convert it to HEX.
So as troymail mentioned use a scanner to find the talkgroup you want and convert it.
but since your using a motorola radio im sure the system administrator has all the answers your looking for.

motorola_otaku

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure West Orange VFD even exists any more. Didn't they get taken over by Orange city?

outlaw445

Premium Subscriber
Yes, West Orange still exists. The talkgroup ID for them is 8528. Using multiple dec to hex converters tables I got 2150. Also the new ID for Little Cypress is 8912 or 22d in hex

Status
Not open for further replies.