City of South Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmontes77029

Does anyone know which site the City of South Houston uses on the Texas Wide Area Network P25 and if they are phase 1 or 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
South Houston Talk Groups

According to the TxWarn P25 page, the "D" in the mode column shows it to be Phase I. If it were phase II, it would likely show a "T" in that column.

jmontes77029

According to the TxWarn P25 page, the "D" in the mode column shows it to be Phase I. If it were phase II, it would likely show a "T" in that column.

I figured that. I just wondered which site. I tried central Harris county simulcast and Pasadena sites and they are dead with the talk ids the database shows. Maybe TGID info is wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Misread

I am sorry, I did not read the first portion of your sentence. I only responded to the Phase I or II issue.

I opened up the RR locations and found four sites near South Houston. One of these was the Houston SE simulcast. One was in Pasadena. I don't know what radio you are using, but I would plug these into your radio unless you are using a radio that does not pick up Phase II. The Houston SE Simulcast won't work on a Phase I scanner from what I understand. I am quite certain if I have misidentified something, there will be someone out there in RR forums to correct me. LOL.

motorola_otaku

Premium Subscriber
They are Phase II on Layer 1 of TxWARN. The talkgroups should be the old analog talkgroups divided by 16.

Beltway... er, Harris County Central simulcast (52) has a subsite on Pasadena PD's tower so I would imagine they're on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.