New DMR discovery for Lubbock

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobytwo

Found a DMR system for Lubbock on 452.0875. It is using Slot 1 &2 and Color 1.It appears to be a seed or grain company. The only repeater license (some low powered are also licensed) is https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WPPW786 but DMR is not licensed for this. I have not programmed the other freqs for this license to see if they are related.

Has anybody found any other DMR or NXDN for the Lubbock area?

ecps92

The LP is the control stations on the input

Also that license is for a YG - Industrial/Business Pool, Trunked network, so you will likely see activity on the other freq's if this is the owner [a rental system]
Found a DMR system for Lubbock on 452.0875. It is using Slot 1 &2 and Color 1.It appears to be a seed or grain company. The only repeater license (some low powered are also licensed) is https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WPPW786 but DMR is not licensed for this. I have not programmed the other freqs for this license to see if they are related.

Has anybody found any other DMR or NXDN for the Lubbock area?

twobytwo

The LP is the control stations on the input
Sorry I should clarify about low pwer Uses. That freq is used by other companies such as medical and retail. Upon further research the uses for LP -medical and retail are licensed for different places but not Lubbock.

To make a long story short the only "licensed used " for 452.0875 for Lubbock is WPPW786

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
According to the license they are authorized for analog voice and digital data.

The FCC doesn't appear to care at all if licensees are operating under their licenses as authorized, but rest assured they are monitoring HF ham 24/7 with long range direction finding.

Status
Not open for further replies.