Wylie fire department automated dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
I was listing to one of the area proscan client feeds and noted that Wylie FD is now using automated dispatch how long have they been using it and what vendor did they go with? Location or USDD?

Motoballa

Premium Subscriber
I believe it has been in place since they moved to the P25 System with Plano. My friend is a Plano Firefighter, I believe he said Plano uses Locution, I'm unsure about Wylie, I would think they would use the same thing.

Last edited:

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
I believe it has been in place since they moved to the P25 System with Plano. My friend is a Plano Firefighter, I believe he said Plano uses Locution, I'm unsure about Wylie, I would think they would use the same thing.

thank you for the info. any others in the collin county area using/or will be useing it?

Motoballa

Premium Subscriber
thank you for the info. any others in the collin county area using/or will be useing it?

We haven't touched base in a while. I don't mind trying to ask him. If anyone else knows in the mean time, feel free to comment!

Chance

Feed Provider
Sachse is partially in Collin County and we will be using automated dispatch on the new P25 on or around October 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.