Hewitt PD talkgroups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotella

I only have an SDR setup to use, but I am wondering what freq.Hewitt PD is using now, they don't show up as TG51 anymore on the Woodway system...any info?

Rotella

Well, I'm getting nothing on those control channels.
Do not have phase two capability, I wonder if that's why?
Note on there says no p2 talkgroups detected or something like that, and I've heard Waco on that channel last month...hmmm

Embalmer-Mortician

Premium Subscriber
I don't know anything about SDR radios so maybe someone else can chime in. I have a 436 and it works as it should. Never paid much attention as to whether anyone is using phase 2. Guess that is something I will look into when I get back next week.

nd5y

Phase 1 and phase 2 systems both have the same type control channel.

A phase 1 only scanner like a BCD396T will still receive and decode control channel data on a phase 2 system and if you hold on the cc it will display active phase 2 talkgroups even though it can't receive them.

If you are not seeing any control channel data then it probably means the control channel changed to a frequency that you don't have programmed or isn't in the database.

Last edited:

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
CC?

Well, I'm getting nothing on those control channels.
Do not have phase two capability, I wonder if that's why?
Note on there says no p2 talkgroups detected or something like that, and I've heard Waco on that channel last month...hmmm

I don't know if the information on the control channels is accurate or not. I suggest that all of the system frequencies be added. Then, you could run a analysis to find the control channels.

I am hearing regular radio traffic from Hewitt PD/FD, Robinson PD/FD, Lorena PD. I have yet to hear Baylor PD, Crawford, Hillcrest Police; or Moody. I travel through Moody almost every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.