¿Clear Lake, ollie-ollie-oxen-free...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk6rq

Anyone heard anything about Clear Lake moving off of VHF (like to IPICAC/ISICS)...? Haven't heard a peep out of them for going on 48 hours.... Now I could have easily missed something, as I have a life to lead, but perhaps someone knows something I don't...

kk6rq

Anyone heard anything about Clear Lake moving off of VHF (like to IPICAC/ISICS)...? Haven't heard a peep out of them for going on 48 hours.... Now I could have easily missed something, as I have a life to lead, but perhaps someone knows something I don't...

Update: I'm still hearing CLFD on VHF, but references to something dispatch was going to advise PD on resulted in silence on VHF PD channel...

timkilbride

Database Admin
Have you tried listening for them on the ISICS system? Cerro Gordo County switched to ISICS and perhaps Clear Lake followed?

Tim

kk6rq

Can't without knowing the talkgroups... No 'SEARCH' mode on a real radio.... Was hoping for some community help on that front.... ;-)

Last edited:

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
Everyone around Clear Lake is transitioning to ISICS. I would imagine that Clear Lake would follow suit.

kk6rq

Everyone around Clear Lake is transitioning to ISICS. I would imagine that Clear Lake would follow suit.

I was hoping they'd be rebels and retain that crystal-clear analog audio that makes it seem as though they're right outside my window...

ps. I call it IPECAC...

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I was hoping they'd be rebels and retain that crystal-clear analog audio that makes it seem as though they're right outside my window...

ps. I call it IPECAC...

There is very little incentive for them to do that, and it would be detrimental to their personnel. The areas who aren't transitioning are finding themselves in an "island", unable to effectively communicate with other agencies. Clear Lake likely did not want to wind up in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.