0ld bc 140 uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubell

Ihave an old uniden bc 140 i set it up seams to work is it worth messing with and will it pick up local police in bremen is stocik antenna ok

sjlamb

Ihave an old uniden bc 140 i set it up seams to work is it worth messing with and will it pick up local police in bremen is stocik antenna ok

Bremen???.... as in the Hanseatic city in Northwestern Germany?? If you mean in the U.S., it might help get a response if you actually said in what County and State Bremen is located.

Last edited:

sjlamb

OK... I was able to figure out that Bremen, Indiana is located in Marshall County.

You're radio can receive conventional frequencies (assuming they are still being used) in Marshall County that are listed here: Marshall County, Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Plug some of them in and see what you receive.

Most of your areas agencies, however, appear to be using the newer Indiana Hoosier Safe-T trunked radio system. It is a MASSIVE statewide system and can be viewed here: Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies Your current scanner is not capable of receiving this type of radio system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.