1.0.0.10 files not saving past 3MB file size

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I tried searching around for this issue but couldnt find any solution to it, so if there is, please direct me...

I am running UT 1.0.0.10, with my 396XT. I have 4 systems that i track, but one system that i monitor pretty heavily (Minnesota's ARMER system) Currently, I have about 15250 radios logged, and i have an Alpha tag assigned to about 98% of them, 1761 Talkgroups, all of which have an alpha tag. Additionally, I am running Win 7 Pro on a Lenovo X61s.

The last time i got an XML file to save a revision, was about 10 days ago, and i religiously save my files so i dont lose my work. The XML revisions havent saved since my last successful save which was 2,998,381. The current and active XML revision is at 3,090,381.

Is this a file size issue or an ID10T/PEBCAK issue?

Anyone have any clues? I can email a copy of my xml to anyone who would like to examine it, but i am perplexed right now.

Thanks

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Go ahead and fire it off to jay911@gmail.com - I might be able to see something in it (though it might have to wait until I get home from work).

My current file is 5+mb in size and doesn't have problems other than taking a long time to load/save. :)

One odd thing I do notice is that I never have more than Unitrunker.xml and Unitrunker.xml.0 and Unitrunker.xml.1 in my folder, no matter how long it runs/how often I save.

SCPD

QRT
The last time i got an XML file to save a revision, was about 10 days ago, and i religiously save my files so i dont lose my work. The XML revisions havent saved since my last successful save which was 2,998,381. The current and active XML revision is at 3,090,381.
Browse the folder where your xml files are saved. How many files are in the directory? I can't remember if Windows has a limit on the number of files in a folder.

That's a lot of saves, BTW.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
That was the file size in bytes, not saves... I usually only have about 15 to 30 revisions in the folder at a time and delete old ones occasionally... Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.