10 Codes and other Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Noticed the Ten Codes in the Wiki for Raleigh also have at least one change. Code 7 is listed as Radio Repair when it should be dead body.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
i am pretty sure there are at least a couple of 10-codes added since that lists revision of 2012, ones that i haven't determined what they are as of yet, anyone familiar with any added since then to the NCSHP list?

After talking to a few friends and looking at the list in the wiki I did find out that the list is missing several of the ten codes. It hasn't been updated, but the pdf in the Wiki just didn't include all of them. 10-93 to 10-99 are missing.

10-93 Blockade
10-94 Drag Racing
10-95 Subject in custody
10-96 Mental subject
10-97 Pickup prisoner at _________
10-98 Prison/jail break
10-99 Records indicate wanted/stolen

Reactions: NC1

NC1

I haven't checked this particular forum in a while and I'm glad I did. I have been looking a bit here and there for the Surry county 10-codes and there they were. Thanks for all the info, it is very much appreciated and now I will know if something is just routine or something I should pay a little more attention to.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I haven't checked this particular forum in a while and I'm glad I did. I have been looking a bit here and there for the Surry county 10-codes and there they were. Thanks for all the info, it is very much appreciated and now I will know if something is just routine or something I should pay a little more attention to.
Yeah @icomic20 did a great job coming up with those.

JTMax

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have the 10 codes for Carteret County, Atalntic Beach, Morehead City, Beaufort that they could post?

Status
Not open for further replies.