1080 and NJICS

RatRadio

Premium Subscriber
I'm having a problem trying to receive NJICS (and the Morris County system) on my 1080. It was working fine and then I was out of the area for several months. When I returned, neither system would stop on any talkgroups. The "T" flashes on both systems but no talkgroups are received. Site option is set to Auto Fill on both. I have erased and reloaded the systems twice using EZ Scan. It receives other statewide systems while traveling so I don't think it's the radio. Any help is appreciated.

RatRadio

Premium Subscriber
Please attach your configuration file so that we can take a look at it. Click on Attach files and open the file. Morris County recently had some big changes.
I tried to upload what I believe is the correct folder (CDAT_VS.001), but it won't let me attach it. Is there a specific file I should be looking for?

tvengr

Well Known Member
The Whistler CDAT files are already zipped so attaching them should not be a problem. What I need to see is the configuration file you send to the scanner to program it. If the file won't attach, you must be trying to attach the WS1080/WS1088 EZ Scan programming software file. That file is too big to attach.