1088 data into TRX-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
Presently, I have the Whistler 1088 and am thinking of getting the TRX-1. My question is can I input the data setup from my 1088 into the TRX-1?
Thanks in advance for your help.
jimg

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Yes you can, under the in the 1088 EZ Scan file menu save current configuration to archive, then in EZ Scan for TRX go to file menu and restore from archive. This will import all settings. Reverse the process to save back to the 1088 (except for NXDN)

jimg

Premium Subscriber
Yes you can, under the in the 1088 EZ Scan file menu save current configuration to archive, then in EZ Scan for TRX go to file menu and restore from archive. This will import all settings. Reverse the process to save back to the 1088 (except for NXDN)
So, I just plug the cable from the computer into the TRX-1 and then click "download to scanner"?
jimg

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
So, I just plug the cable from the computer into the TRX-1 and then click "download to scanner"?
jimg

Not exactly, first plug in the 1088 and use the SAVE Configuration to archive in File Tab of 1088 EZ Scan. Then Plug in TRX-1 and use RESTORE Configuration from archive it will ask you to open the file (select the file you just saved from the 1088).

Screenshot 2020-03-19 20.40.18 (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.