1088 data transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there .. im new to the ws 1088.. I down loaded the software.. ,made all my settings ,alarms ,led's
towns and scan lists .. 5 of them (I had already been using it for local channels,,i had the scanner plugged in to the computer,, ,but it didn't change anything ,, to I have to do something to transfer the settings on my pc to the scanner.. ?don't laugh..lol im new at this,, I think I was getting confused by the scan lists and where they go,, my 1080 didn't have that ,,basically, when I unplugged the scanner from the pc.. it was like I had never done anything ,, still had the same few channels I had had in it ,, thanks for any help..

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
You need go to the upper left i ezscan and select copy configuration TO scanner./sd card....I recommend you use a card reader for this as it is way faster then the usb cable. BUT you do need the usb cable to update the firmware which you should do as even my brand new trx-2 had old firmware in it.

1088 data

thank you very much!! it worked great,,now however,, my reception is terrible , things that were crystal clear before have a lot of back ground noise and voice fade ,I did notice that most all the channels say analog on the computer format,, but I believe most of the stuff here in southern mass is digital.....should I have tweaked the global annutation for the system for less noise ,, again,, sorry but im new to tis doing it myself..thanks for the great advice !
steve

Status
Not open for further replies.