11/2/2020 New EZ Scan update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistler_Support

Whistler Representative
Premium Subscriber
A new EZ Scan update was released recently to address a bug when importing from a WS1040, WS1065, PSR500, PSR600, Pro651, Pro-652, Pro-106 or Pro-197 scanner.

• Fixed an issue where conventional objects imported from a WS-1040/WS-1065 scanner were not listed on the conventional tab until the program was restarted.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Whistler still needs to update the standalone installer link for the ws1080 to 2.50 on the website.

Whistler_Support

Whistler Representative
Premium Subscriber
WOULD YOU ANSWER A QUESTION ABOUT MY WS1080 ? I CONTACT JOHN AT WHISTLER CORP BUT MY SCANNER IS STILL NOT RECEIVING CORRECTLY. THANK YOU.

The correct installer 2.50 is now available when the WS1080 is selected from our website.

Regarding the operation of your scanner, please PM me with your issue and your archived configuration and I will look into it.

nolinger

Premium Subscriber
I'm still waiting patiently for an update that will allow the TRX-2 to check all control channels from multiple tower sites on a state wide system when used in my home with an external antenna like the WS1065 will do. It's frustrating me that it will only latch on to one control channel which is usually the strongest instead of checking them all. Which in my case, would be 4 tower sites that I'm capable of receiving from my home.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I'm still waiting patiently for an update that will allow the TRX-2 to check all control channels from multiple tower sites on a state wide system when used in my home with an external antenna like the WS1065 will do. It's frustrating me that it will only latch on to one control channel which is usually the strongest instead of checking them all. Which in my case, would be 4 tower sites that I'm capable of receiving from my home.

It works fine for me, I have 3 local sites (each entered as they should be, separtate sites/towers) and it checks the active control channels for each one. If they are all programmed in as a single site with multiple CCs then it will lock on the strongest.

nolinger

Premium Subscriber
I tried it that way and it will check the all the CC's, display the talk group ID but not give any audio. I can not figure out why. Something has to be not correct. I'm not bright enough to figure it out.

Bugspro

A new EZ Scan update was released recently to address a bug when importing from a WS1040, WS1065, PSR500, PSR600, Pro651, Pro-652, Pro-106 or Pro-197 scanner.

• Fixed an issue where conventional objects imported from a WS-1040/WS-1065 scanner were not listed on the conventional tab until the program was restarted.
Why you don't do a EZ Scan for WS1065??

Status
Not open for further replies.