11425 Chanters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridgescan

Ima have to bust out the old teddy bear for sleep tonight after hearing those creepos :D
i wonder if it's the asian version of what they spew on 11 meters?

pete0403

I think I heard them saying my name *shivers* I'll be laying awake tonight with the covers up to my nose.

Serously though, this is very interesting and strange behavior. I whish someone could translate some if it.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"Ima have to bust out the old teddy bear for sleep tonight after hearing those creepos."
Your teddy is no protection, resistance is futile.

We call your name, we know you're there
You and your radio, we get in your hair
Oh you can’t sleep at night
Your mind is gone
We creep in your dreams at night
It goes on and on

sacluded

The 7000 clip ounded a lot like Buddhist chanting Namu Amita Bu. When chanted it sounds like namu amita bu amita bu amita bu namu namu.

MrQ

My guess is a religious prayer broadcast with listeners chanting along with the original BCer.

Token

Not prayers, unless they normally add laughing, joking and the occasional "wwaaaasssuuupppp" (from the beer commercials) into their prayers. It is really odd when you can not understand the language they are speaking and still catch three guys in a round table "wassuppp".

My opinion here, I think it is just a few bored fishermen who BS on the radio late at night when they need to stay awake.

T!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.