12 Dec 2009 RR change and WinXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonS

This morning, a change was made to the RadioReference web interface. My software was not "ready" for that change, resulting in XML errors when attempting to retrieve trunked system information (specifically: when trying to get info about a system's sites).

I have updated my RRLib.DLL file to accomodate this change.

You can download the new versions from the main web site.

Last edited by a moderator:

btritch

I got it I think.. Timestamp in parenthesis was the password?

When I try to import stuff in the program from Arkansas using the AWIN digital trunking system it freezes the program and doesn't load anything. Is there a fix for this?

DonS

I got it I think.. Timestamp in parenthesis was the password?
The "RRLib.ZIP" archive is not password protected.

When I try to import stuff in the program from Arkansas using the AWIN digital trunking system it freezes the program and doesn't load anything. Is there a fix for this?

It's probably just taking a while. I just tried browsing into AWIN here (using Win500), and it took ~3 minutes from the time I selected the system in the drop-down until I could actually select anything. Until that time had elapsed, the program was unresponsive.

btritch

The "RRLib.ZIP" archive is not password protected.

It's probably just taking a while. I just tried browsing into AWIN here (using Win500), and it took ~3 minutes from the time I selected the system in the drop-down until I could actually select anything. Until that time had elapsed, the program was unresponsive.

ok, that's what I'm getting so that's probably right.
The other system worked fine.

MARTFLYR

for don

quick question if i have your win 96 installed on my home computer and have my original key can i reinstall in my laptop or do i have to purchase another copy

thanks rick

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
for don

quick question if i have your win 96 installed on my home computer and have my original key can i reinstall in my laptop or do i have to purchase another copy

thanks rick
Quick answer for Don, yes you can use same key on laptop.

Last edited:

MARTFLYR

win96 reinstall

thanks i am going to try using laptop vs home computer also can you take the file and put on memory stick? to work on it at my office

the file i am going to download i love the software

Last edited:

DonS

RRLib.ZIP link now dead

I have released new versions of the three apps that use my RRLib.DLL, and will no longer maintain a "DLL only ZIP file".

Perhaps a moderator could edit the first post in this thread to remove the link, and perhaps point to the main web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.