14 terror suspects mistakenly kill themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I always wondered if, and how often, this occurs:

14 terror suspects mistakenly kill themselves - CNN.com

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Fourteen suspected terrorists died Tuesday night when the bus they rigged with explosives blew up prematurely, police said.

The explosion occurred as the suspects were riding the bus in the province of Kunduz, said police chief Abdul Raziq Yaqobi.
Gotta love it when a plan doesn't come together :lol:

KC1UA

Scan New England Guru
Database Admin
Excellent! This could be the basis for a new TV show..."Earth's Dumbest Terrorists". They couldn't even martyr themselves. It could spawn a new book...."Terrorism for Dummies".

I hope they died slowly.

brandon

Database Admin
Since the bomb plot was done half-assed, does this mean they only get 36 virgins instead of 72?

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Them cowards (I refuse to call them terrorist) are going to be in for a shock when they get to heaven. The whole time they think they are getting 72 Virgins, it's actually 72 Virginians! And they have ax handles!

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
With all the crap going on in the world, it is great to finally get some GOOD NEWS!

ltjweiss

so, were they all on the same bus on the way to the bus station or what? no offense but a friendly joke "is this some kind of polish counter-terrorism plot?"

mdulrich

Premium Subscriber
Them cowards (I refuse to call them terrorist) are going to be in for a shock when they get to heaven. The whole time they think they are getting 72 Virgins, it's actually 72 Virginians! And they have ax handles!
I had heard that they have 72 year old virgins waiting for them. :eek:

Mike

Actually if you read the Koran, they supposedly have a mansion with 72 rooms each with 72 beds with 72 virgins per bed.

If they're all so eager to die, why dont they all just line up to be shot? We'll gladly take care of that and they get to be the martyrs like they always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.