141.450 In Kingman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHAS12

Hello everybody, while doing some scanning I picked up the frequency of 141.45 in Kingman. I have also received this frequency numerous times while driving around town. It is a distant signal, usually only 2-3 bars of signal strength. I'm not sure what this frequency is. It sounds like they are using call signs, I think I heard bulldog and something else, I also heard them say an ETA for RTB. Could it be Mil air? I would not think I would be picking anything up out of Nellis or Luke AFB using just my indoor antenna on my scanner.

com_chaser

Sounds like the AZ National Guard. Are you able to decode the PL they are using? They use a call sign of Bullseye. Perhaps someone has a list
Of repeaters they use...

Last edited:

kb7yvx

its a drill that DEMA is having - from the sounds of it - they will be having more of the drill tomorrow

DHAS12

Okay, thanks for the replies everybody. So this is the DEMA consisting of the ANG on a repeater ? Where are they operating from?

ecps92

MilAir would be AM Mode

Hello everybody, while doing some scanning I picked up the frequency of 141.45 in Kingman. I have also received this frequency numerous times while driving around town. It is a distant signal, usually only 2-3 bars of signal strength. I'm not sure what this frequency is. It sounds like they are using call signs, I think I heard bulldog and something else, I also heard them say an ETA for RTB. Could it be Mil air? I would not think I would be picking anything up out of Nellis or Luke AFB using just my indoor antenna on my scanner.

KB7MIB

You'll hear a mix of AM air-to-air, as well as narrow FM repeaters and simplex ops between 138-144 and 148-150.750 MHz.

The squadrons at Luke AFB use a couple of AM freqs for air-to-air, and you've also got both DEMA and the Civil Air Patrol using narrow FM.

DEMA includes both the Army and Air National Guards, as well as emergency management. DEMA also has a couple of TG's on the APS trunked system, and a handful of 700 MHz simplex channels.

John
Peoria

Status
Not open for further replies.