Unknown 14102750 KHz Digital ??

majoco

Stirrer
Right in the middle of the 20m amateur band it could be anything - maybe even some people trying out yet another digital format!

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Right in the middle of the 20m amateur band it could be anything - maybe even some people trying out yet another digital format!
I tried most of the decoders i Multipsk but nothing worked, I was just wondering if it could be decoded. Thanks for the reply.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I haven't done much digital on 20 meters for years.. I tinkered with 300 baud packet, AMTOR and PSK..

I just took a listen at 14.102 and man... Never heard so many strange squeaks, squawks and buzzes. :)

The signal you're hearing sound like Clover 2000 --> CLOVER 2000 - Signal Identification Wiki
Yes it's the first time I came across this kind of digital signal, There was a RTTY contest going on at the time and a lot of RTTY traffic, maybe someone was testing their rig out or something, I'll keep an eye out for it again.
Steve

inmarsat

Premium Subscriber
Wow that really sounds like hf packet maybe its "network 105" off frequency did you try decoding in LSB? As too clover 2000 i dont think it is it was it ever legal in the ham bands idk. i use too work a lot of clover 2 at the turn of this century was always on LSB at 14.065 miss it as i miss all the pactor amtor and g-tor qso which were abundent in the 1990s....73 de VE3BEE

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Wow that really sounds like hf packet maybe its "network 105" off frequency did you try decoding in LSB? As too clover 2000 i dont think it is it was it ever legal in the ham bands idk. i use too work a lot of clover 2 at the turn of this century was always on LSB at 14.065 miss it as i miss all the pactor amtor and g-tor qso which were abundent in the 1990s....73 de VE3BEE
Thanks for the information I see the signal all the time, last night I tried to decode it again but with no luck, I will try and decode it with LSB and see if that will do the trick, I will post my results.
Steve