146.640 Repeater WARC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

screamin72

I live in Oklahoma City just a hair over 1.3 hours drive south of where Wichita, KS sits on the map. I like to DX 2 meters and tonight there is a tropo-ducting situation going on here. I am not a licensed ham and wanna ask y'all in Wichita if you do have a 146.640 FM repeater active? It is unlisted at warc1.org.:cool: there was a WARC net which finished just a few minutes ago

n0lqt

I'm not aware of a 146.64 repeater in the Wichita area. The is a 146.61 in Newton (Sunday evening club net) There is also a 146.67 repeater in Hutchinson (Tuesday night net). The only 146.64 repeater I know of is down in Atlanta KS (SE of Wichita about 50 miles or so) and I'm not sure if it is on the air or not. I haven't been down that way recently. It is supposedly linked to the El Dorado repeater (147.15) and they have a net also on Tuesday evenings.

If you heard Amateur Radio Newline first and then a net on Sunday night it was probably the Newton ARC repeater on 146.61.

N5TWB

I'm not aware of a 146.64 repeater in the Wichita area. The is a 146.61 in Newton (Sunday evening club net) There is also a 146.67 repeater in Hutchinson (Tuesday night net). The only 146.64 repeater I know of is down in Atlanta KS (SE of Wichita about 50 miles or so) and I'm not sure if it is on the air or not. I haven't been down that way recently. It is supposedly linked to the El Dorado repeater (147.15) and they have a net also on Tuesday evenings.

If you heard Amateur Radio Newline first and then a net on Sunday night it was probably the Newton ARC repeater on 146.61.

146.64 w/a PL of 103.5 is the Wellington ARC repeater (Repeater Directory for KS (AREA)) and I don't see anything listed for Atlanta or any place near there, at least according to the KS Repeater Council listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.