15 Minute Delay on Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk000

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
Are you still experiencing excessive delay in the audio? I just listened via the web player as well as VLC and the current delay is normal. I also listened to this morning's archive audio from 0545-0645 and didn't hear any issues with the amount of delay.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I was listening on a computer at work and had my scanner on my side. I wasn't knocking "your" feed. I thought I noticed my feed being a little out-of-sync during the night as well, but I happened to notice it more with the fire feed's "time-out" being off. It could have been the computer that I was using.

Last edited:

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
If the EMA group in this area would have had their online feed with a 10-15 minute delay then they wouldn't have had to d/c their feed because of all of the hoodrats using their smartphones to keep track of the LEO's so they could do their B & E's.

n9zas

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
while I have a feed up and of course also monitor real time - Sorry but as much as I like to know whats happening when it happens, if someone is using the feeds for illegal stuff then ya know what, I'm all for a longer delay too. Sorry, to all who disagree, but that's my 2 cents

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
As the OP told us he resolved his issue and the rest of the comments are OT I'm closing this. This thread is not about having delays on feeds. Go dig one of those threads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.