15% off BC75XLT and BCD396XT on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muskratt

Amazon.com has an on-line coupon for 15% off the BC75XLT and BCD396XT. Not sure how long the promotion goes. The coupon can be "clipped" on the product description page and is applied when you checkout.

Muskratt

sprite1741

No deal here either. How did you two get one for $285? Details for the rest of us please.

Muskratt

I just checked and it looks like the promotion is done. I don't know if it is based on time or on how many people use the coupon. The base price actually dropped 2 more dollars to $333, so it would have cost about $283 with the coupon. I had to pay $299 since amazon now has a distribution center in Wisconsin so sales tax is automatically added to orders.

Keep checking back though. The price has been steadily going down the last couple of months.

Subliminal87

I just checked and it looks like the promotion is done. I don't know if it is based on time or on how many people use the coupon. The base price actually dropped 2 more dollars to $333, so it would have cost about $283 with the coupon. I had to pay $299 since amazon now has a distribution center in Wisconsin so sales tax is automatically added to orders.

Keep checking back though. The price has been steadily going down the last couple of months.

I really hope that it stays around $340ish until end of October I'll gladly pick up the 996xt.

kibler

Feed Provider
After I saw the first post this morning, I went straight to Amazon! Yes the coupon was there right before my eyes, but before I could pull the triger, the deal was off??...BUmmer

Subliminal87

I don't know if anyone is really watching this closely, but the 996XT just dropped about $10. It was $344 yesterday if I remember correctly. It is now $331.75, UGH why can't this be the start of October so I'd have enough?!

Status
Not open for further replies.