150.0300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATS

Hello, Since September I have been hearing a strang quick beeping type noise on the frequency of 150.0300Mhz. It comes on at random dates and times. I looked up the frequency on TAFL. It is apparently used to track animals by the Ministry of Environment in British Columbia. I live in Norfolk County, Ontario.

I wondering if this frequency is use for animal tracking or if I receiving something else? I did call the Ministry of Natural Resources in my area and they don't currenty have any animal tracking going on.

Any information would be appreciated, Thank you.

EJB

Hello, Since September I have been hearing a strang quick beeping type noise on the frequency of 150.0300Mhz. It comes on at random dates and times. I looked up the frequency on TAFL. It is apparently used to track animals by the Ministry of Environment in British Columbia. I live in Norfolk County, Ontario.

I wondering if this frequency is use for animal tracking or if I receiving something else? I did call the Ministry of Natural Resources in my area and they don't currenty have any animal tracking going on.

Any information would be appreciated, Thank you.
It might be a signal from the states or perhaps a satalite signal?
Satellite Radio Frequencies - Coherent Pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.