150.0300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATS

Hello, Since September I have been hearing a strang quick beeping type noise on the frequency of 150.0300Mhz. It comes on at random dates and times. I looked up the frequency on TAFL. It is apparently used to track animals by the Ministry of Environment in British Columbia. I live in Norfolk County, Ontario.

I wondering if this frequency is use for animal tracking or if I receiving something else? I did call the Ministry of Natural Resources in my area and they don't currenty have any animal tracking going on.

Any information would be appreciated, Thank you.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Hello, Since September I have been hearing a strang quick beeping type noise on the frequency of 150.0300Mhz. It comes on at random dates and times. I looked up the frequency on TAFL. It is apparently used to track animals by the Ministry of Environment in British Columbia. I live in Norfolk County, Ontario.

I wondering if this frequency is use for animal tracking or if I receiving something else? I did call the Ministry of Natural Resources in my area and they don't currenty have any animal tracking going on.

Any information would be appreciated, Thank you.

It might be a signal from the states or perhaps a satalite signal?
Satellite Radio Frequencies - Coherent Pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.