150.6250 ?? User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metronorthradio

FREQ OF NATURE
Today went for a hike on top of Black Mountain in Benton New Hampshire ( Grafton County), picked up this frequency with two people talking one person said higher Ground then channel went quiet did not get a tone. Search the FCC database for NH, ME, and VT and nothing. Anybody else pick this up today or pick this frequency up any other time any help With identifying the user

ecps92

Analog or P25 ??

That range is not Public Safety, so an FCC Search will not be of any benefit.

Today went for a hike on top of Black Mountain in Benton New Hampshire ( Grafton County), picked up this frequency with two people talking one person said higher Ground then channel went quiet did not get a tone. Search the FCC database for NH, ME, and VT and nothing. Anybody else pick this up today or pick this frequency up any other time any help With identifying the user

Metronorthradio

FREQ OF NATURE
Analog, it sounded like it might’ve been a ground team or some type of aircraft operations. Black Mtn. Is about 3,000’ Ele. So It could’ve been heard from a far plus on a lower frequency I knew it wasn’t public safety but I figured what the hell I would try to just see if anything else came up

ecps92

And plenty from PQ comes in down there as well

Analog, it sounded like it might’ve been a ground team or some type of aircraft operations. Black Mtn. Is about 3,000’ Ele. So It could’ve been heard from a far plus on a lower frequency I knew it wasn’t public safety but I figured what the hell I would try to just see if anything else came up

Status
Not open for further replies.