150.9300 mhz ? Law Enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrjr507

Hi all

Heard someone on 150.9300 mhz; law enforcement and he said he was doing a follow up. Have not heard anything since then.
I have an BCT15 with dipole antenna cut to 29 mhz. Going to put in a couple of permanent dipoles this spring once the weather turns warmer; 30 mhz & 225 mhz, vertically mounted. Might add 118 mhz & 148 mhz. Has anyone heard this frequency? I've heard this frequency before but not very often. Can't find anything on it on the FCC site.

Last edited:

N1GJB

Something in Canada perhaps? Industry Canada shows the frequency in use for "Ministry of Forests,Lands & Natural Resource Operations" in British Columbia. Perhaps one of our friends from the north could shed some light on this.

kf7yn

150.930 is an Auto Club / Tow truck frequency in the US but as Uniden278 points out, you might be hearing comms from over the border in BC.

ecps92

Just like we no-longer have access to Federal Radio info, not worth the spilt milk

That sucks, who are they afraid of. No terrorist group has gone after any Canadian interests, and I am sure RR has most of their frequencies anyway. Oh I get it, lets keep the PEOPLE in the dark, or are they afraid of the U.S.? LOL
BTW thanks for the link.

cjrjr507

150.9300 mhz

150.930 is an Auto Club / Tow truck frequency in the US but as Uniden278 points out, you might be hearing comms from over the border in BC.

Hi

That auto emergency frequency is actually 150.935. Might have picked up the tow truck or something and the scanner stopped on 150.930. But saying they are doing a follow up, that was weird, unless it was a officer talking to a tow truck driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.