150.9650 Mhz C162.2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrjr507

Hi All
Anyone in Lincoln or flathead counties know who is using this frequency; 150.9650 with the tone of C162.2 ?
I know Blacktail mountain ski area uses it that freq but they are too low on power for me to pick it up. I live in Libby and am getting that frequency & tone but have not figured out who it is yet. Might be a tow truck service as they use that freq. The signal is very weak and scratchy but can understand them. Heard them say they were going to go to thunderhead where ever that is at. It is a dispatch and mobile. Have heard the mobile end but have not picked up dispatch yet.

cjrjr507

I can't count out it being the ski area yet as I just heard something about a chair; ski lift ? And they were talking to crystal mountain; they were clear. Crystal mountain out of ravalli county ? Does blacktail ski area use tone of C162.2 ? And I might be getting the dispatch. Plugged in a 12 db preamp to kick up the signal some. It is coming in clearer now.

cjrjr507

Hi All
Oh my god!!! I am picking up Blacktail mountain ski area on my scanner from libby and they are coming in good. Heard references to thunderhead and crystal, which is 2 of the chair lifts they use. Checked the FCC site and they are only rated for 10 watts base and 25 watts mobile. Hmmmm. How the heck can I hear them at that power level unless they have increased their power. Very cool. And this is coming from Lake County, ok. 150.9650 Mhz C162.2

Last edited:

cjrjr507

Ooh !!! Just heard on Blacktail Ski Area that a man was down and passed out on the third floor. Either had too much too drink or a medical problem.

bigsky109

"Ooh !!! Just heard on Blacktail Ski Area that a man was down and passed out on the third floor. Either had too much too drink or a medical problem." LOL.......

They just sent Mercy Flight to Showdown Ski area for a medical emergency. Someone was having a heart attack.

cjrjr507

Blacktail Ski Area

Hi All
Oh my god!!! I am picking up Blacktail mountain ski area on my scanner from libby and they are coming in good. Heard references to thunderhead and crystal, which is 2 of the chair lifts they use. Checked the FCC site and they are only rated for 10 watts base and 25 watts mobile. Hmmmm. How the heck can I hear them at that power level unless they have increased their power. Very cool. And this is coming from Lake County, ok. 150.9650 Mhz C162.2

Bummer, can't hear the dispatch. Can only hear the mobiles talking to the dispatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.