150.975 in metro Indianapolis/Marion County

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Does anyone know what 150.975 is being used for. Sounds like a control channel for a trunked radio system. I have did a FCC data base search and do not find anyone in the Metro Indianapolis/Marion County area. If anyone has any input on this I would like to hear about it. This signal is very strong on the Northwest Side of Metro Indianapolis in the area of 79Th Street and Michigan Road. Thank You.

W9NES

I have did a search on the fcc data base also for 150.980 and no listing was found.This is a control channel as it is going 24/7/365 all the time. Any ideas on who this might be.Also the link that was posted to play the sound file to play the example will not work.It says the message is bad and will not open.Please post a link the will open with the sound.

N2KMB

B11D
Feed Provider
150.975 in metro Indianapolis/Marion County Reply

i live in North NJ and i hear the same thing and i looked it up on google and i got this but i think think theres any VHF Trunk Systems in NJ

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
I found this example of Mototrbo, I'm not sure if this is what you are refering to but its an example of the signal with traffic. EXAMPLE.

If you are fimular with this or this is not what you are hearing, I apologise, Here in rural KY or my travels around the state to different locations, I have not heard traffic like this yet and hope I don't till we get a scanner to decode it ;).

N2KMB

B11D
Feed Provider
i think one day this week im going to have to decode the CW ID it has

Status
Not open for further replies.