SDS100/SDS200: 150MHz noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris1359

Kris1359
My fire dept is 150MHz. Is there any way I can filter out the noise so they come in clear with out bothering any of the other channels?

Kris1359

Kris1359
Not sure what’s causing it. That’s the only thing I’m having problems with. It’s noise like it’s might be a weak signal. It just sounds scratchy.

Ubbe

My fire dept is 150MHz. Is there any way I can filter out the noise so they come in clear with out bothering any of the other channels?
The SDS100 receives signals with good strength several 100KHz off frequency and you might have some pager signals that interfere. The exact offset depend of the filter settings, Normal, Invert and so on and also IFX, so try that first.

If you receive your 150MHz channel with a signal strength of -80dBm or stronger you can enable the attenuator on that frequency to also reduce the signal strength of the interfering signal .

/Ubbe

smithken

Premium Subscriber
According to the database there is nothing on 150 MHz in Indiana. Also, according to the database, South Bend Fire Dispatch is on 154.19 MHz.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
According to the database there is nothing on 150 MHz in Indiana. Also, according to the database, South Bend Fire Dispatch is on 154.19 MHz.

On Safe-T statewide system under St. Joseph County, I see South Bend Fire talkgroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.