151.3325 dmr bs dcc 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Noticed a new control channel on 151.3325 from my location in Berkeley County. DMR BS DCC 10.

Based upon what you are showing, there isn't enough information to determine it is a control channel (for a trunked system). That could very well be a simple one-frequency conventional DMR repeater.

And given your location, good luck figuring out where that might be in the absence of any voice clues -- since you live in an area where you could be hearing traffic from any of 3 or 4 states.

Mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Noticed a new control channel on 151.3325 from my location in Berkeley County. DMR BS DCC 10.

Based upon what you are showing, there isn't enough information to determine it is a control channel (for a trunked system). That could very well be a simple one-frequency conventional DMR repeater.

And given your location, good luck figuring out where that might be in the absence of any voice clues -- since you live in an area where you could be hearing traffic from any of 3 or 4 states.

WV
Williamson FD (Mingo Co)

MD
Maryland DMR (Frederick, Garrett and Queen Anne's Cos) - but licenses do not show DMR

PA
Township of North Coventry PA (Chester Co) - analog license
Commonwealth of PA (Columbia) - no DMR on license
Covington Twp PA (Lackawanna) - no DMR on license
Lawrence Co Dept of PUblic Safety (Lawrence) - not going to be that - that's ICORRS P25
Harrison Twp VFD PA (Potter) - no DMR on license

VA
Washington co Sheriffs Office VA (Washington) - no DMR on license
County of Greensville VA (Greensville) - no DMR on license
Virginia Tech Rescue Squad VA (Montgomery) - no DMR on license
Town of Front Royal VA (Warren) - DOES have DMR on license

If it is one of the above, the license doesn't reveal DMR emissions (although it should, it doesn't have to and wouldn't be unusual if it didn't)

Do you think there is tropo enhancement occurring right now (or when you monitored that)? If so, it could be in a number of other states.

I'm betting maybe Town of Front Royal VA.

Mike

BM82557

WV
Williamson FD (Mingo Co)

MD
Maryland DMR (Frederick, Garrett and Queen Anne's Cos) - but licenses do not show DMR

PA
Township of North Coventry PA (Chester Co) - analog license
Commonwealth of PA (Columbia) - no DMR on license
Covington Twp PA (Lackawanna) - no DMR on license
Lawrence Co Dept of PUblic Safety (Lawrence) - not going to be that - that's ICORRS P25
Harrison Twp VFD PA (Potter) - no DMR on license

VA
Washington co Sheriffs Office VA (Washington) - no DMR on license
County of Greensville VA (Greensville) - no DMR on license
Virginia Tech Rescue Squad VA (Montgomery) - no DMR on license
Town of Front Royal VA (Warren) - DOES have DMR on license

If it is one of the above, the license doesn't reveal DMR emissions (although it should, it doesn't have to and wouldn't be unusual if it didn't)

Do you think there is tropo enhancement occurring right now (or when you monitored that)? If so, it could be in a number of other states.

I'm betting maybe Town of Front Royal VA.

Mike

Should be Front Royal, I've had them on 154.0775 before but had forgotten about 151.3325.

Status
Not open for further replies.