151.355MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

timkilbride

Database Admin
Not sure what I'm hearing, but it appears to be some sort of digital format on 151.355. I hear it in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids. I have no idea what/where this is. No FCC license close to IC/CR for that frequency, other then the DNR.

Tim K.

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry7250/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Clinton Co EMA has a repeater and I heard Siren/Public address System telemetry around 0200 any morning.

IowaBrian

I have picked that up too. I thought it was saying DNR on my screen, I guessed they were using some sort of Digital format. But the scanner that had it come up isn't able to do P25. I would guess it is P25 like DOT or they just don't want us to hear what they are saying :) . I will do some playing around and see if I can get it figured out.

timkilbride

Database Admin
What is that new Motorola format? MOTO-something? Is it perhaps that? I can hear it in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids when mobile.

IowaBrian

I need to make a note to myself to program this tonight in the 500 or 396. What scanner were you using when you pick it up, and how do you have that chan programmed? I think it needs to be programmed like the ISP helper -DOT digital and it might just work. I will try and get it programmed tonight so I can listen tomorrow. I am sure it is in my 396 that I have with me but I doubt it is set for digital and I don't know if I can figure out how to change it without using the computer.

timkilbride

Database Admin
I need to make a note to myself to program this tonight in the 500 or 396. What scanner were you using when you pick it up, and how do you have that chan programmed? I think it needs to be programmed like the ISP helper -DOT digital and it might just work. I will try and get it programmed tonight so I can listen tomorrow. I am sure it is in my 396 that I have with me but I doubt it is set for digital and I don't know if I can figure out how to change it without using the computer.

I will have to double check my 996xt. It may be set for for analog only, however, it doesn't sound like un-decoded P25 either.
Tim K.

IowaBrian

At first I thought it was encrypted. But like I said it was driving me crazy and I locked out the chan. No I want to KNOW!!!! :)

iascanguy

What is that new Motorola format? MOTO-something? Is it perhaps that? I can hear it in Iowa City and Cedar Rapids when mobile.

MOTOTRBO ?

While holding on the frequency, press E and scroll down to 'Set Audio Type'.

Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.