151.505 Repeater

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirr

Database Admin
While driving through KY on I-65 recently, I heard a repeater on 151.505 with 115 DPL that had police type traffic.

I know your an admin and everything but go to kentuckys database and run the freq. I did it and came up with multiple results. Not sure what part of Kentucky you were in but hope this helps

Phillip Garrett
(C) 502-662-1087
(Nextel DC) 183*426*7443

Bedford Fire and Rescue
Firefighter Phillip Garrett
Unit #851
Bedford, Kentucky 40006

trashman43

Kentucky DB Admin...
Database Admin
nofdexplorer406 said:
I know your an admin and everything but go to kentuckys database and run the freq. I did it and came up with multiple results. Not sure what part of Kentucky you were in but hope this helps

If you run the frequency, everything that comes back has a service code of IG. IG is a business. The original poster said he was hearing a repeater with Police traffic.

Hodgenville Police use a repeater with an output of 151.5275 with a DPL of 115
This is not licensed as a conventional repeater or to Hodgenville Police. It is licensed as a vhf business trunking system to Heartland 2-way radio. I kept picking up a Police repeater on 151.505 and could not find it in the database or in the fcc database. I finally recoganized one of the dispatchers voices and narrowed my search to Larue co. I Still could not find anything licensed to Larue co or Hodgenville. I finally looked at the business licenses and found it.

CCEMS703

The City of murray's police department here use's it for their Channel 8, But it is not listed in the FCC, so unless someone knows who is using it or you liston well enough to figure it out you prob will not find it, I have also heard air evac using it with a diffrent PL tone.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
There appears to be a number of expired/unlicensed freqs in our Commonwealth:roll: which makes a positive identification all but impossible until someone actually sees who is using the freq....

Status
Not open for further replies.