151.940 BM Unknown Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello did anybody catch an unknown business on 151.940 in Central IL. Also did anybody catch a tone. Yes I already seen the database for this freq under Tazewell. Could someone help identify this business and its tone.

Thank you

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
151.940 is MURS... Could be anybody

Best answer so far! Tony, there are SO many services, companies and individuals out there, using MURS that it boggles the mind, so just listen and enjoy. :)

The maintenance crew which maintains our county facilities, including the jail uses .600/ D114 and have no clue they're on a nationwide license free channel ... and I'm not telling them. :lol:

n9zas

Best answer so far! Tony, there are SO many services, companies and individuals out there, using MURS that it boggles the mind, so just listen and enjoy. :)

The maintenance crew which maintains our county facilities, including the jail uses .600/ D114 and have no clue they're on a nationwide license free channel ... and I'm not telling them. :lol:

n9zas

Thats funny. What county are you in? :lol::)

wtp

you never know

years ago some pizza delivery people (i think a couple) put murs radios in and it did not take long for me to hear them. one radio just does business and another does gmrs and frs.
to hear them talk about the tips was great. some folks are great but one guy would give 10 bucks on a pie that costs 8.50 with tax its 9.10 and he acted like it was a great tip. always got the same pie.

years ago some pizza delivery people (i think a couple) put murs radios in and it did not take long for me to hear them. one radio just does business and another does gmrs and frs.
to hear them talk about the tips was great. some folks are great but one guy would give 10 bucks on a pie that costs 8.50 with tax its 9.10 and he acted like it was a great tip. always got the same pie.

Thats funny.

mikepdx

Hello did anybody catch an unknown business on 151.940 in Central IL. Also did anybody catch a tone. Yes I already seen the database for this freq under Tazewell. Could someone help identify this business and its tone.

Thank you

Here's a guess

Maybe it's this Co. in Mapleton, IL - their Base/Mobile license on that freq at 2W expired in 2K4.
Licensed 1999 before MURS.
ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WPPA559 - CF INDUSTRIES INC

Status
Not open for further replies.