153.845 Sun City area

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
Today as I was driving thru Sun City I heard traffic on 153.845 (PL 100.0) I was hearing very strong traffic, sounding like a nursing home or similar operation where they were doing head counts of "clients".

I find nothing matching in the database or the FCC licenses. Any ideas?

ecps92

Maybe one of the Adjacent Channels bleeding over ??

Jail ??
Today as I was driving thru Sun City I heard traffic on 153.845 (PL 100.0) I was hearing very strong traffic, sounding like a nursing home or similar operation where they were doing head counts of "clients".

I find nothing matching in the database or the FCC licenses. Any ideas?

N9JIG

Sheriff
I checked those but no joy there, it was definitely 153.845. It wasn't a close call hit, it was already in the scanner from a prior excursion. I was hearing both portable and base traffic, I was thinking a nursing home or psyche ward when I heard it. I was passing a hospital complex (Boswell) when I heard it and it could have been from there.

ecps92

See if these Help.
Site / Frequency / Market Search Results
or go back in an Select the No Limitations, for those Long Expired/Cancelled - Good Luck
I checked those but no joy there, it was definitely 153.845. It wasn't a close call hit, it was already in the scanner from a prior excursion. I was hearing both portable and base traffic, I was thinking a nursing home or psyche ward when I heard it. I was passing a hospital complex (Boswell) when I heard it and it could have been from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.