1535.996 MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabrol

Premium Subscriber
Those would be Inmarsat-C signals, used for marine services - messages to ships in the ocean, weather etc.

Up around 1544-1556 you'll see some more spikes carrying aviation data to aircraft. These are the aero signals broadcasting Air Traffic Control messages via satellite.

CYUL

Premium Subscriber
Those would be Inmarsat-C signals, used for marine services - messages to ships in the ocean, weather etc.

Up around 1544-1556 you'll see some more spikes carrying aviation data to aircraft. These are the aero signals broadcasting Air Traffic Control messages via satellite.

Thanks, I am aware that this is within the Inmarsat range. I'm more interested in the protocol/mode being heard.

JamesWest

Thats awesome what mode would that be.

Regards Lino.
the mode is NFM or sometimes a bit wider. The software is Scytale-C:

ArloG

If you put an lna on your setup those signals will scream. Those that know will get what I mean by "scream".
I'm using a nooelec lana. Nothing fancy or filtered.

morfis

Does anybody have a link for Jaero thanks no internet atm on my phone.

Not sure what use a link is without internet access........................

For STD-C

Better for STD-C but not 'free'
and

JamesWest

Will the patch antenna work with a SDRPLAY......
i use this patch antenna

with SDRPlay and a SDRDuo with built in bias-T.
works great considering $50 price tag for the antenna. Working on upgrading to a helix when I can. SDRPlay works great with decoding software.

reconrider8

i use this patch antenna

with SDRPlay and a SDRDuo with built in bias-T.
works great considering $50 price tag for the antenna. Working on upgrading to a helix when I can. SDRPlay works great with decoding software.
thebaldgeek i think is his name should have some helicals for sale on his site if you wanted to buy one. How to build an L-Band ground station.

Status
Not open for further replies.