154.25 PL 107.2 - Allegheny Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
154.25 PL 107.2

Heard traffic this evening, including STA 295 & 296 paged out to Lebanon-Church Rd.

I see the license is to W Mifflin, Dravosburg, Pleasant Hills and Whitaker Fire Depts.

I dont see this listed in the RRDB or other common sites. Do you know who all uses this frequency and for what purpose? Like I said, I heard 295/296 paged out on it.

It's not licensed as a repeater. not sure if it's linked to some other frequency for Alleg Fire or what.

mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Just heard 293 on it too. All these appear to be Mon Valley (per K3FS' page). So what's the deal with this freq since it isn't listed? Sounds like a repeater output, but it could be a link from another repeater elsewhere, or it could be what other Mon Valley freqs are linked to.

?

Mike

radio259

West Mifflin boro fire companies 293, 294, 295, 296. FB2 licensed to one of the companies, memory can't recall which one.

csvff78

West Mifflin Fire. They are not dispatched by the county. This is a repeater. Nothing new about it. They have used it for years. West Mifflin companies only are dispatched and operate on it.

Not sure what sites you checked, but it is on mine, and others in the area.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
West Mifflin Fire. They are not dispatched by the county. This is a repeater. Nothing new about it. They have used it for years. West Mifflin companies only are dispatched and operate on it.

Not sure what sites you checked, but it is on mine, and others in the area.

I checked yours, indirectly via "k3fs 154.25" in a Google search. As it turns out, it's listed on your site as 154.250 so my non-thorough Google search didn't find it.

I suppose it would be old news to you guys. My error. However, at least now I've confirmed it for the sake of submitting it for entry into the RRDB, which is my goal when I do searches.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.