154.340 in Melrose Park Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwelty

Hello,
We have a repeater that has an input of 154.340, pl 156.7 and we have started receiving fire dispatches from a Central Time Zone area. Has any of the fire dispatches in this area changed their PL tone lately. This has just started within the past few weeks (I hadn't paid that much attention to it).

About 10:45 EDT (9:45 CDT) I heard a fire alarm dispatched for 201 North River Road.

Thank You,
From West Central Ohio

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
Hello,
We have a repeater that has an input of 154.340, pl 156.7 and we have started receiving fire dispatches from a Central Time Zone area. Has any of the fire dispatches in this area changed their PL tone lately. This has just started within the past few weeks (I hadn't paid that much attention to it).

About 10:45 EDT (9:45 CDT) I heard a fire alarm dispatched for 201 North River Road.

Thank You,
From West Central Ohio
As far as I know, there are no agencies here in Chicagoland with a PL of 156.7 on that freq. Rosemont Fire uses 154.340 w/ a PL of 136.5 and Calumet City Fire uses the same freq. with a PL of 114.8. With that, I think that you're receiving some type of skip (like a previous post mentioned).

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.