155.2575 d731

Status
Not open for further replies.

sopranosno1

Picking up here in west central ohio, see nothing listed for ohio. Anyone near eastern indiana hearing this? I did hear someone say im near greenville. Im assuming ohio. Just caught this today. So far sounds like farmers talking about chickens. Also it must be a new channel for who ever because they keep talking about how well can you hear me.

Garymaxon1234

Only 2 licences in Indiana, KFO917 TOPEKA, TOWN OF and WQJP358 WEST BADEN SPRINGS, TOWN OF- FIRE DEPARTMENT'.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
And that is a Public Safety Pool freq, so it must be a blip of some kind bleeding in on a PS repeater. Or some geniuses just bought themselves some ebay radios and have no clue wtf they are doing.

sopranosno1

for the two users in indy, do they use d731 tone?? Didnt hear any far off hiband users and no skip related conditions. It must be a ohio indy border area users. For me mercer county northwest to preble county southwest is my furthest reach on vhf hiband users. Also those two users in indy are way to far for me to hear on a regular day without hiband skip coming in.

west-pac

Picking up here in west central ohio, see nothing listed for ohio. Anyone near eastern indiana hearing this? I did hear someone say im near greenville. Im assuming ohio. Just caught this today. So far sounds like farmers talking about chickens. Also it must be a new channel for who ever because they keep talking about how well can you hear me.

Are you listening on an SDR device? I noticed on my SDR, the displayed frequency for the center of the signal may not be completely accurate to the FCC licensed frequency. Your 155.2575 frequency may actually be licensed as 155.255. Regardless, I'm not all that far away from your area. I threw that frequency in a scanner. What time of day were you hearing the radio traffic?

sopranosno1

Late morning to 1:00 area. I did the function tune on my ws1065 while they were talking and went above the frequency and below the frequency and came back to it and everytime it was strongest on 155.2575 d731. I will post when i hear talk again. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.