155.445 in Garland County

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbswetnam

I noticed in the database today that 155.445 is no longer assigned to Mt Pine PD, now it is "Hot Springs Police". ??? What happened with Mt Pine PD? I can pick up that old SO repeater pretty well in the evenings; I'll give it a listen tonight.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
The GCOEM guy submitted the actual ownership, and thus an admin flipped it. If you guys confirm who is actually using it I will fix it. It matters not who its licensed to, its actual use that matters. SOmething whoever changed it should know as an admin.

Magnetsteve

155.445 is the Garland County Sheriff's Office south repeater. They use this as a backup to AWIN and it is also in use by Mountain Pine police to talk to Garland county communications as they do not have AWIN capability.

wbswetnam

I see that the RRDB has been corrected. Yeah I've been listening to it for days now... it sure isn't HSPD.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Like I said, once you guys reconfirmed I changed it. We show what is actually in use not just who may own a freq. Funky things happen when some of us get busy doing things we get a check for and fall behind on volunteer things.

wbswetnam

On the side-subject of HSPD, I was able to pick up their analog Motorola system as I was driving through Jessieville (northern Garland County) yesterday, nice and clear. I was surprised.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
When I lived there and had the live feeds of it and AWIN I rarely had issues picking it up and I lived not far from the 70 West VFD. Yet kept getting told you can't hear it just outside city limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.