156.180 d143 pl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like someone making snow on this frequency......hearing it in Greene county weak. Ulster county highway is why i have it in scanner

Quickcall

Premium Subscriber
Do you hear voice or is it just snow? Possible interference with some device maybe? The only listing close is in Albany County for Guilderland Fire as a tac channel.

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
There license is showing mobile only use as you stated. so i doubt it was them. i am a little to far away to hear mobiles. and this isnt the first time i have heard it. Could be Gore Mountain i see there running a repeater...

D

DaveNF2G

LOL. People from the flatter parts of the state don't know what "making snow" means, apparently.

ecps92

VT DOT [Agency of Transportation] uses DPL and 156.1800 is one of their frequencies. Wondering if you caught them on the input to one of the Repeaters?? the Mt Darling Repeater has D143 as the output on 159.1800
also the White River Junction Rptr is D143 with the output on 159.1950

See the Scan New England Wiki

Twas the band open into VT? :confused:

Sounds like someone making snow on this frequency......hearing it in Greene county weak. Ulster county highway is why i have it in scanner

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
Yes Dave your correct i should have been more informative.....after looking i am still thinking it was Gore Mtn even thou there only putting out 10 watts...someone will capture there pl one day....

LathamScan

Premium Subscriber
156.180 DCS 143 is Gore Mountain Ski Area, using a license issued to the Olympic Regional Development Authority (ORDA). Been up since last ski season; last year I kept hearing ski patrol people.

Status
Not open for further replies.