160.9200 NEC Channel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeemug

Premium Subscriber
I was raised around Holmesburg Junction in N.E. Philadelphia. Amtrak Northeast Corridor ( 160.9200 ) was humming with traffic form Center City Philadelphia to Penn station New York.I listen to SEPTA's R7 Trenton to Chestnut East and vice versa. Amtrak C-TEC section 6 handles Philadelphia to Trenton NJ area cover.

JESSERABBIT

I think that Coffeemug was just introducing him/her self. Coffeemug, welcome to the Radioreference Forums. If you have any questions about railroading, this Forum is the place to ask. There are experienced railroaders here as well as those who just listen for railroad communicatons for the fun of hearing what is going on. About an hour ago the CSX dispatcher told a train to hold up as a passenger train had struck a car ahead of them. I belive it was in Berkeley County WV. If you are interested in finding railroad frequencies in your area, you may want to become familiar with how to search the database. If that doesn't work, ask on this Forum.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Coffeemug said:
I was raised around Holmesburg Junction in N.E. Philadelphia. Amtrak Northeast Corridor ( 160.9200 ) was humming with traffic form Center City Philadelphia to Penn station New York.I listen to SEPTA's R7 Trenton to Chestnut East and vice versa. Amtrak C-TEC section 6 handles Philadelphia to Trenton NJ area cover.

161.010 is also in use now on part of Amtrak's NEC through SE PA, just an FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.