Status
Not open for further replies.

BigEd1314

Premium Subscriber
I picked up this frequency here in Beckley, WV. They was talking about a construction site and getting gravel deliveries. Anyone know who this may be? Thanks.

Bubba1661

WV DB Admin
Database Admin
re:164.21250

I picked up this frequency here in Beckley, WV. They was talking about a construction site and getting gravel deliveries. Anyone know who this may be? Thanks.

I would say WVScanner, also known as Jeff, probably might know.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin

Thhat's a popular VA (Veterans Affairs) freq. Maybe also US Army Corp of Eng.

Although, under WV Statewide in the DB it is listed as:

WV Fire Marshal - Fire Safety Inspection Division

M

ecps92

Odd entry for the FM....

For the OP , Any PL/DPL
Also what make/model Scanner ?? Some models have been known to RX images from the 151/153 range in the Federal Bands [GRE600 esp]

As mtindor mentioned the 164.2125 is a common VA Hosp freq

Thhat's a popular VA (Veterans Affairs) freq. Maybe also US Army Corp of Eng.

Although, under WV Statewide in the DB it is listed as:

WV Fire Marshal - Fire Safety Inspection Division

M

BigEd1314

Premium Subscriber
Yes this is in Beckley. I live near Crab Orchard and pick traffic up on this frequency every day.It is a repeated P-25 conventional channel. I have a Pro-528 scanner, but I program the P-25 stuff into an Astro Saber to see what I can hear.

wvscanner

Database Admin
Last edited:

ecps92

Wel then, if you get it both on the Sabre and the Scanner, it's not an image. What NAC?? Many of the VA PD's seem to use $293 with a very few exceptions.. ;)

Yes this is in Beckley. I live near Crab Orchard and pick traffic up on this frequency every day.It is a repeated P-25 conventional channel. I have a Pro-528 scanner, but I program the P-25 stuff into an Astro Saber to see what I can hear.

BigEd1314

Premium Subscriber
not sure on the NAC, I have my astro saber with F7E RX NAC. I will play around with it and try to get a NAC.

wvscanner

Database Admin
I plugged in 164.2125 as a 1 channel site trunking in my 396XT, just like the National Park Services I'm getting talkgroup and RIDS from this freq. Wasn't able to see the NAC when they are talking today. I just know I did see several RIDS and only 1 talkgroup today. I was more worried about the police cruiser that followed me across the interstate during that time.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
The Beckley VA Hospital has more than one repeater as of the last time I was there (about a year ago), and as I recall there was heavy construction taking place there. I logged multiple P25 repeaters in the area, I think at least two of them were the VA hospital and some I believe were Bluestone Dam (US Army Corps of Engineers). All had a similar NAC. When I get home this evening I will check my logs.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber
I have 170.5875 NAC D20 as DVA Police - Beckley. I have 164.2125 NAC D10 as DVA Maint - Beckley.

I also have 173.5875 and 165.4125 NAC 240 as USACE, probably at Bluestone Dam.

I logged these personally when I spent a week up there last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.