168.225 MHz Fort Erie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
168.225 MHz has road plows in Fort Erie, I don't know who they are. The only road plows I know of is Fort Erie Town 169.365 and Steeds and Evens they are on Talk Wireless LTR VHF Fonthill System, this is the second year I have come across these plows in Fort Erie on 168.225

168.2250FONTHILL, ON (COGECO HEADEND)TALK WIRELESS INC.0000598720

gary123

Might be a simplex freq used by Talk for temporary use like snowplows of special events etc.

ATCTech

I sat on 168.225 with a single radio for most of yesterday and a good portion of mid-day today and didn't hear a peep, so if it was active down there Steve I'd say it's simplex or at least very local to you as Fonthill area stuff (on towers and/or repeaters) typically booms in up here.

Cheers!

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I sat on 168.225 with a single radio for most of yesterday and a good portion of mid-day today and didn't hear a peep, so if it was active down there Steve I'd say it's simplex or at least very local to you as Fonthill area stuff (on towers and/or repeaters) typically booms in up here.

Cheers!
Thanks for the information. I was listening in today and audio was coming in but it was weak and broken. The weather down here was terrible all day. We had a blizzard coming off Lake Erie All day, finally cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.