168.300 mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

10-95

168.300 was pretty busy today from about 5:00 until about 7:30pm . It was a helicopter pilot with a government agency, maybe DEA or USMS assisting some local law enforcement watching a house in the area. Of course I could only hear the pilots side since they were simplex but it was pretty interesting stuff. The pilot mentioned helping them again tomorrow so check it out.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
10-95 said:
168.300 was pretty busy today from about 5:00 until about 7:30pm . It was a helicopter pilot with a government agency, maybe DEA or USMS assisting some local law enforcement watching a house in the area. Of course I could only hear the pilots side since they were simplex but it was pretty interesting stuff. The pilot mentioned helping them again tomorrow so check it out.

For those of you who don't know 10-95 is located in Wake County....I think I know the situation your are talking about....PM me for more info...
Marshall KE4ZNR

JerGoTV3

well darn i'm back down on the coast today. was in wake co. yesterday.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
JerGoTV3 said:
well darn i'm back down on the coast today. was in wake co. yesterday.

:D Sounds like you have my luck Jer....I always seem to miss the good stuff too!! :lol:

JerGoTV3

On the way back I did hear a lot out of Sampson and Duplin Counties. Even some tech folks on Viper tg 4176 from the Duplin Viper site.

I have a pro-95 so not much I could have listened to around Raleigh because of digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.