168.8625mhz P25 enc in Billings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
Looks like it is paired with 164.550. P25 encrypted, with a NAC of 001. Anyone know who it is? It looks like Dept of Treasury via a google search. TT

ecps92

Interesting find, which sounds like the Repeater? 164.5500 ??

The $001 does point to [see the Common NAC Wiki] TSA, SS, ICE and a few others

But the pair points to FBI [also see the wiki also]

Keep listening, maybe one of the radios will loose the ENC :D

Looks like it is paired with 164.550. P25 encrypted, with a NAC of 001. Anyone know who it is? It looks like Dept of Treasury via a google search. TT

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
8625 sounds like the output. Internet is split on what is what. That tells me implementation is split across the country. I have been logging a bunch of commercial and public safety, just not sure what is interesting enough to submit to RR Database. TT

ecps92

IT has been found both ways [depends on what agency did the programming !] and in the past I saw it programmed both ways in the same radio.

Odd the $001, vs $167

If it's missing, submit them.
Especially business band [once you ID the user] as that is the tough one to work.

What else do you have in the VHF Gov't bands?

8625 sounds like the output. Internet is split on what is what. That tells me implementation is split across the country. I have been logging a bunch of commercial and public safety, just not sure what is interesting enough to submit to RR Database. TT

Status
Not open for further replies.