170.8125 Dig. Encrypted in Mt.Olive

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmosier

I've received several hits at my Mt.Olive,NJ location today on 170.8125 Digital Encrypted. The signal was strong enough to trip my Close-Call. I've searched the forum and found that it's probably DOJ. Any idea why they would be in my erea?

kenisned

Premium Subscriber
I've received several hits at my Mt.Olive,NJ location today on 170.8125 Digital Encrypted. The signal was strong enough to trip my Close-Call. I've searched the forum and found that it's probably DOJ. Any idea why they would be in my erea?

Have you been a bad boy?

rmosier

Kenisned - Yeah...But not bad enough for those guys to come looking for me :eek:)

nosoup4u - Makes sense..Didn't think of that. Thanks.

ecps92

a NAC could help out and ID the agency, anyone capture the NAC? :confused:

In CT it's an FBI Channel, I would say it the Band was open, but then you got it on Close-Call ;)

kenisned

Premium Subscriber
Kenisned - Yeah...But not bad enough for those guys to come looking for me :eek:)

nosoup4u - Makes sense..Didn't think of that. Thanks.

It wasn't me either (I'm a fellow Laker).

I don't think it was the customs folks... they really don't have that big a presence in the ITZ.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't activity at the TZ. It's a busy area with some "different" activities.

Let's just leave it at that...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.