172.2625 Buffalo NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTFire21

Hi All,

Recently had 172.2625 N293 go active here in Buffalo,NY. All the radio id and callsigns match up with Detroit Sector CBP "700". I occasionally hear them when we have a good inversion going here but this signal is very strong and has been constant for a few weeks now. Is their anyone over in the Detroit area that can give a listen and let me know if the signal is active there?

ecps92

That one has been heard [assuming same Repeater] a few times during band openings [back thru atleast 2013] to the East,
but never tracked down.
Wasn't running anything at the time to capture the RID :)

Hi All,

Recently had 172.2625 N293 go active here in Buffalo,NY. All the radio id and callsigns match up with Detroit Sector CBP "700". I occasionally hear them when we have a good inversion going here but this signal is very strong and has been constant for a few weeks now. Is their anyone over in the Detroit area that can give a listen and let me know if the signal is active there?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,

It's Customs at the Peace Bridge in Buffalo NY

BTFire21

It does have similar signal strength to their other frequencies there but these all sound like Detroit sector units. Is it full scale at your place ? I am guessing you hear them with the little rubber duck antenna on.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
It does have similar signal strength to their other frequencies there but these all sound like Detroit sector units. Is it full scale at your place ? I am guessing you hear them with the little rubber duck antenna on.
I live near the Peace Bridge in Fort Erie Ont. and even pick them up with CLOSE CALL, and my discone antenna outside

Status
Not open for further replies.